Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Aloha Everybody!

Welcome back to the HondaReport.com Fantasy Football Leagues. I hope you find this nice little space convenient and useful for your enjoyment as a member of an HRC League.

Can't remember my username and password from last year's leagues. So much for building on last year's win-loss records from the six leagues I was in. I registered three leagues with a new username for the upcoming season.

What's important is for you guys to congregate here and tell me which league you would like to play in. Various factors may influence your choice. One might be your desire to defend your title, or to destroy all your friends in friendly competition (again). Or both.

The leagues will be:

HRC Ohana
League ID: 169744
Custom League
URL: http://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com/league/hrcohana

HRC Aloha
League ID: 169748
Custom League
URL: http://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com/league/hrcaloha

HRC Katoosh
League ID: 169749
Custom League
URL: http://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com/league/hrckatoosh

Contact me at hrcfantasyleague@aol.com for the league password of your choice(s).

Ideally, there will be 8 to 12 teams in each league. We can talk about a cutoff number. One of the three leagues will incorporate Offense and Defense. That experimental league we had last season was quite fun even though I felt like I was running blind during the draft. (Yeah, I'm the guy who drafted Ray Lewis with the No. 1 pick.)

Draft dates and times:

HRC Ohana, Saturday, Aug. 25, 11:45 a.m.
HRC Aloha, Saturday, Sept. 1, Noon
HRC Katoosh, Sunday, Sept. 2, 10:45 a.m.

No comments:

Please click and support broke-ass sportswriters. Thank you.